Development Cooperation: European policies, challenges and prospects
Τhe Centre of International & European Political Economy & Governance -University of the Peloponnese and the European Network of Political Foundation organised on Monday the 15th of May 2017 the conference:
“Development Cooperation: European policies, challenges and prospects”.
The conference took place at the Hellenic Society for the Protection of Environment and the Cultural Heritage, Tripodon 28, Athens.
• Dr. Arnold Kammel, ENoP Deputy Network Coordinator – Austrian Political Academy (PolAk)
• Marie – Laure De Bergh, Deputy Head of Division Global 5, European External Action Service
• Spyros Roukanas, Assistant Professor of International Political Economy, University of Piraeus.
• Dr Anastasis Valvis, University of the Peloponnese
• Dr. Antonis Klapsis CIEPEG Academic Coordinator
Permanent link to this article: http://www.kedepod.gr/?event=%ce%b1%ce%bd%ce%b1%cf%80%cf%84%cf%85%ce%be%ce%b9%ce%b1%ce%ba%ce%ae-%cf%83%cf%85%ce%bd%ce%b5%cf%81%ce%b3%ce%b1%cf%83%ce%af%ce%b1-%ce%b5%cf%85%cf%81%cf%89%cf%80%ce%b1%cf%8a%ce%ba%ce%ad%cf%82-%cf%80